Email Reply Form
Please fill in where appropriate below, and click the Submit button to return by direct e-mail.
How to find us
Once you have come into the village of Embsay from Skipton, you will pass the Cavendish Arms Pub on the rights hand side. Take the next LEFT turn onto West Lane(the steam railway entrance is on the right). At the next junction keep going up the road. At the T junction turn LEFT onto Pasture Road, we are ¾ mile from here. You will pass the duck ponds on the left, then Manor Farm on the right. At the right hand bend keep going up the road and we are the first farm house you will see on the right. (DON'T TURN IN RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE) but come up the road and turn Right into the rear of the house signed:- CROWN COTTAGE FARM
There is a large parking area. Knock on the door next to the bear.
Post Code:- BD23 6PR
Click here for our Access Statement
To book please contact
Crown Cottage Farm
Telephone 01756 794618
- £40 per person per night based on two sharing
- From £50 per person per night single occupancy in Double or Twin room
- Sorry but we don't take children under the age of 12
- All major credit card accepted except American Express.
- Cash or cheque, Farm Stay vouchers accepted.
- A £50 no-refundable deposit (per room booked) is payable at time of booking this can be paid by either, cheque made payable to Mrs E Gudgeon, or credit card, or bank transfer, with balance due on departure.
- A minimum of 2 nights is usually required on Bank Holidays.
- We are unable to allow guest to smoke in the house but outside smokers are welcome.
- Guests are asked to arrive between 4pm & 6pm. If this isn't possible please let us know as soon as possible so that we can arrange an alternative time. The latest arrival time is 9pm.
- Rooms are to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure please.
- Sorry but we don't allow pets to stay in the house.